GAgives on #GivingTuesday
- Training Video: How to Login, Create Profile Page and Navigate Connect
- Step by Step Details
- Prepare for GAgives
- Frequently Asked Questions
Once your Click & Pledge account is open, you can login to your GiveBig website portal and customize your organization’s information.
How to Login
Diagram of Organization's Profile Page
Within the GiveBig platform you have a Profile and Payment area. Refer to the image below to locate each.
Some nonprofits use the GAgives website for year-round giving while others send donors to the site just around the GAgives giving day. If your nonprofit has not had donations process recently on your nonprofit’s page on the GAgives site, then it’s a good idea to run a small donation to make sure everything is working properly.
When you do the donation, you want to confirm:
- The donation processes. If not click here to submit a support ticket to Click & Pledge.
- Your received the notification the donation occurred. You can update emails in your notification list.
- That the donation was deposited into your bank account. Credit card donations deposit into your nonprofit’s bank account in 2 business days. If not click here to submit a support ticket to Click & Pledge.
To create your new receipt, see the instructions here:
Then after you create your new receipt, go back into your GiveBig settings and select the receipt name. See instructions to do this in slides below:
Instructions here: http://help.clickandpledge.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2103678
Instructions here: http://help.clickandpledge.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1649102
Instructions here: http://help.clickandpledge.com/customer/en/portal/articles/801486