GiveBig: Add Images
This article covers adding images to your GiveBig organization's page. This includes:
- Adding Images to your Profile
- Adding your Avatar (logo)
Images may be added to your Organization's Profile Page and to Fundraiser pages.
For adding images follow the guidelines below:
- Image width at or below 600 pixels. 600 pixels is the full width of your profile section.
- 72 dpi
- File size 250KB or less. A file size larger that 250KB can slow or cause problems when loading the page.
1. Click on image icon as in image below:
2. On Image Properties screen, follow steps below. These steps refer to image below.
- Click Upload tab
- Click Choose File to select a image file from your computer, click Open if prompted
- Click Send it to Server button, this will take you to Image Info tab
- Click OK to upload
3. Click SAVE button under Profile settings
4. To view image you will need to click Close Settings button
Once you have loaded the image and saved it, it will take about 10 minutes for you to see the image on your profile page due to the caching on the GiveBig site.
Tips for adding an avatar
- Make sure your image has been resized to 90x90 pixels. If your image is larger than that size your will need to reduce the size before you will be able to upload it. To reduce the size use a photo editor (Microsoft Paint, Snagit, Photoshop are examples of commonly used editors.)
- Once you have loaded the image and saved it, it will take about 10 minutes for you to see the image on your profile page due to the caching on the GiveBig site.
Once logged into GiveBig platform in Profile area
your avatar can be added using the "Medium Avatar" area at the bottom of the section.
Click Browse button to be taken to your files to select an image. Once you have selected your image, click 'Open' button.
Your will see that the file name now appears beside the 'Browse' button.
Final step is to click 'SAVE' button.
Allow 10 minutes to see the avatar on your page once your have logged out. It takes time to view changes due to the caching on the platform.
Video: Resize an image for your avatar