Customers using the GiveBig platform will need to add users by using their Click & Pledge legacy portal. This will send an email to new users so they can set up a password. It is necessary for GiveBig users to have a password to login to that platform.
Any user that needs access to the GiveBig platform will need to be set up as system-wide administrators within the Click & Pledge account. To accomplish this all user permissions need to be granted under Privileges.
Refer to image and instructions below to add a GiveBig user.
To add a new user, login to the Click & Pledge legacy account https://portal.clickandpledge.com/ and follow instructions below:
- Click on Account Info
- Click on “Users” in the subdirectory (gray toolbar)
- Under “Build New User” add the name of the user and the person's email address
- Select Active
- By default the user will be set up on today's date with no end date. Make edits if needed.
- For GiveBig users, grant access to all permissions by selecting all checkboxes. Do not check the boxes that "do not allow lookup"
- Click on “Submit” and the person will be emailed a request to set up their password for access to the account.
If you need to add additional users, click on “Clear Form” then add the next user’s information.