Any transaction that occurs through Click & Pledge's Connect platform will be applied to a specific campaign. Campaigns allow the organization to track their fundraising success. Every Click & Pledge customer will have one default campaign already created so the organization can accept donations through the Connect platform. Each organization can create an unlimited number of campaigns in Connect. This article gives the detailed information on how to create campaigns and donation forms.
This article includes the following topics:
2. Create a New Campaign
3. Payment Forms
4. Add Payment Forms to Your Website
The following video guides you through the 5-step process to create a donation form.
- Click Campaign
- Click a Campaign Name
- Click Form Builder
- Choose a Template and click Select
- Click SAVE, then follow the prompts by entering in a form name and click SAVE FORM
- Direct Link. Direct Link is a Standalone webpage.
- Inline Iframe. Inline iframe is code you can embed into your website.
- Overlay. Overlay is iframe code that appears over your webpage.