Connect: An Overview and Quick Tour
Connect is the administration portal for Click & Pledge customers allowing customers the ability to manage their account and fundraise all in one place.
Login and Navigation
Features of Connect
- Dashboard: Includes frequently used reports and quick statistics to help you quickly measure your fundraising efforts.
- Transaction Management: Includes the ability to credit and reprocess transactions, manage recurring transactions, and resend receipts to patrons.
- User Management: Customize user permissions and add an unlimited number of users to your account at no additional charge.
- Receipt Customization: Default IRS approved receipts are automatically emailed to your patrons when transactions occur, but if you wish to customize your receipts you have that option with multiple mobile-friendly receipt templates.
- Fraud Management: Click & Pledge provides fraud protection to all customers. If you would like to modify your account's fraud protection policy you have the ability to do so, but when you choose to alter your organization's fraud protection, your organization will be held responsible for any and all fees associated with fraudulent transactions.
- Virtual Terminal for Manually Processing Transactions
- 3rd Party Integrations: Includes companies like Double the Donation, Salesforce, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Predictive Response and more
- Peer to Peer Crowdfunding: Available on the Connect website and by using tools like Publish and Post to embed on your own sites. With Connect you can customize your organization's webpage, create unlimited campaigns, and then supporters can become fundraisers and solicit donations for your organization or campaigns.
- Fundraiser Management: Easily view how your fundraisers are performing and update their details.
- Customizable Donation Pages: Using Form Builder customize the look of all your donation pages. Donation pages can be stand alone donation webpages or embedded on your website.
- Widget Donation Forms: Embed custom forms into your website or use independently as a mobile page.