Mobile Website: How To Create Your FREE Mobile Website
With Click and Pledge you can create a FREE mobile website.To create your Mobile Website:
- Login to your account
- Click on Mobile Platform (top right)
- Under Mobile Website>Setting change “Display Status” to “Active”.
- To add a logo click “Choose File.” This will allow you to select an image from your computer. Once you have selected image click “Submit.” Note: Recommended image size in pixels 319x90 72dpi, Max File Size: 100KB, .png or .gif.
- Select theme (background color) from dropdown box
- Enter website title
- Input your primary mobile address. Your primary mobile address needs to be registered domain name. A popular naming convention is adding an “m” prefix to your domain name. For example, m.yourdomainname.org. Only include the domain name.
- DO NOT include the 'http' or 'www' in front of the domain name in the 'Primary Mobile Address' field.
- Add a CNAME in your DNS for all mobile site addresses and point them to: Clients.M.ClickandPledge.mobi
- Add any registered domain aliases
- Enter Top Text. This text will appear on your home page under logo and title.
- Contact Us. This will create a form on your mobile website where individuals can send an email to your organization. Add email address where a Contact Us email is to be sent. For customers who are also using the Salesforce Donor management application the form will perform the following way:
- If the Person is in your Salesforce Donor Management system (if the email address matches a current Contact's email) it will create a new Case for that Contact.
- If the person is not in your Salesforce Donor Management System (email address is not found) then it will create a new Lead in your Salesforce Donor Management System.
- Click "Update" and your Mobile Website will be created with a Homepage, a standard Donation page, and a Contact Us form. You may now add additional pages and create QR codes for your new Mobile Website.