Within Click and Pledge's administrative system you can create custom reports by simply clicking the data you wish to include.
To create your custom report follow these instructions:
- Login to your account
- Click on "Account Info" (upper right corner)
- Click on Reports (located in sub-directory)
- The tab "Build a new report" will appear. Under this tab, select Consolidated Transaction Report orDetailed Listing Report [detailed item listing] . A consolidated transaction report will show an entire transaction on one row of a spreadsheet. The Detailed Listing Report will list the items purchased, donations made, shipping, tax, discount and fee on separate rows. [If you offer multiple products, event registrations, and donation types on a Catalogue (advanced) or Friendly page this report type provides an itemized list.]
- Under “Select Data” click on the data you wish to include on your report in the order you wish for it to appear. As you select the data it will be listed in the field below.
- Title your report in the “Report Name” field
- Click "Submit"
- Your custom report will appear at the top of the page under “Report Name.” Click “Run Report” to go to the “Search For Transaction" tab to run your new report.
- Generate report as usual. Note: the radio button “show custom reports” is already selected and your new custom report will show in the drop down box.
If you need additional information on running reports, see article:
Watch tutorial video on creating custom reports: