Starting Friday November 1, 2013 all new accounts will include American Express as a payment processing option. The processing rate and transaction processing fee will be same as your other credit cards depending on the plan you choose. Click here to review Click & Pledge pricing plans.
If you opened a Click & Pledge account prior to November 1, 2013 you will need fill out a support ticket to request American Express to be added to your account. Click here to create a support ticket.
Once American Express has been added to your account, it will automatically show on your EasyPages (Classic and Friendly Pages) as a payment options. For Catalogue (Advanced) Pages, the American Express payment option must be enabled.
To enable American Express payments on your Catalogue pages, refer to images below and follow these steps:
- Login to your Click and Pledge account
- Click on Checkout Pages [Image 1]
- Select a Catalogue (Advanced) page that you want to add American Express as a payment option and click the pencil (edit) icon [Image 1]
- Click on Accepted Cards [Image 2]
- On line item for American Express click box to enter check mark. Then click UPDATE button. [Image 3]