Organizations have a choice on how receipts show the payment time. By setting up the Time Zone option in the Profile section of the administrative system the receipts may be set to show the local time of the organization or the system time (Easter Standard Time - GMT -05:00).
To set up the local time zone follow the steps listed below:
- Login to the administrative portal.
- Click on Account Info [Top right hand side]
- Scroll down to "Time Zone for Receipt & Report"
- Click on Edit to enable the local time zone stamp on the receipts.
- Click on Update to enable the feature.
You may also download reports based on your time zone. To download report based on your local time zone follow the steps listed below:
- Login to the administrative portal
- Click on Account Info
- Click on Report
- Either click on one your preset reports or click on Search Transactions tab for any of the system's reports.
- Scroll down to the "Report Time Zone" and select your time zone from the pull down menu.
- Click on Search Transaction
- Click on Export to download the report.
System Time Zone:
- Saturday, July 10, 2010 [4:14:00 PM]
- Saturday, July 10, 2010 [3:14:00 PM] (Central Time (US & Canada))