Check-In & Check-Out for attendees of a particular event can be managed in this section. All the attendees who were registered for the event will be listed here.
Click on C&P Event Management and select the desired event from the list. Click on Check-In & Check-out from the list.
1.Swiper1 Mobile Check-In & Check-Out Date/Time: By clicking on Edit, the start and end date of Swiper1 check-in & check-out for the particular event can be edited. Make sure to click on Save after making the changes.
2.Swiper1 Enabled Levels: By clicking on Edit, Check-in/Check-Out and Registrations can be enabled or disabled in Swiper1 app. If Check-In/Check-Out is enabled then volunteers can perform check-In/Check-Out actions in an event and vice versa. If registrations are enabled then registrants can register for the event through Swiper1 app and vice versa.
3.Check-In & Check-Out List: It is list of all the attendees who were registered for the event.
4.Search: Search bar helps to search with the Attendee name, Registrant name and Order Number.
- Attendee Name: The list of Attendee names in Alphabetical order will be displayed in this section.
- Status: Transaction Status will be displayed. It may be Authorized/Declined.
- Ticket ID: The ticket ID series number will set in Designer > Tickets.
- Registrant Name: The list of Registrant names will be displayed based on the Attendee names order.
- Registration Level: The attendee’s Level will be displayed in this section.
- Check-In Notes: Check-In notes can be updated by clicking on Preview. Note should not exceed more than 250 characters.
- Check-In Status: The status of the attendee will be displayed in this section.
- Last Status Change: The last status change of the attendee will be displayed in this section.
- Action: By clicking on the button, the status of the attendee will be changed. It will be either Check-in or Check-out.
- Preview: It gives the details about the history and status of the attendee.
Registrant Name: By clicking on the registrant name, all the attendees which are registered with that registrant will be displayed. With this, it is easy to know the count of attendees registered by a particular registrant.
Registration Level: By clicking on the registration level, all the attendees under that particular level will be displayed. With this, it is easy to know the count of attendees registered for a particular level.
Swiper1 Access allows Click & Pledge users to check-in and check-out attendees through Swiper1 mobile application. The settings which are saved in the Swiper1 Global Access will be replicated here.