- Training Video: How to Login, Create Profile Page and Navigate Connect
- Step by Step Details
- New for 2017
- Frequently Asked Questions
Once your Click & Pledge account is open, you can login to your GiveBig website portal and customize your organization’s information.
How to Login
Within the GiveBig platform you have a Profile and Payment area. Refer to the image below to locate each.
One feature GAgives on #GivingTuesday participants have the option to use this year is Donation Scheduling. The challenge with any 24-hour giving day is how do you make sure your donors can give, even when they are very busy people, during that one day. The Donation Scheduling feature can help.
Donation scheduling makes it easy for donors to pre-schedule their donations before GAgives on #GivingTuesday.
Here is how it works…
Starting on November 1, donation forms on the GAgives website will have an additional field with the defaulted charge date of November 28. Donors can then enter their payment information, hit submit, and then their donation is pre-scheduled. Then on November 28, without anyone needing to do anything, those pre-scheduled donations will automatically be processed. Because this is a new feature for GAgives on #GivingTuesday, let’s familiarize you with some specifics.
- Donation forms look the same, except at the bottom of the donation form there is a field called ‘charge date’. This change date field will be defaulted to November 28, 2017.
- When a donation is pre-scheduled, your donor and those of you on your organization’s notification list will be emailed the scheduled donation confirmation.
- Scheduled donations will start automatically processing at 6 AM and process in sequence until finished.
- Once the donation is processed, the donor and those on your organization’s notification list will be emailed the donation receipt.
- Based on Click & Pledge’s estimates from other giving days, scheduled donations should finish being processed by 8 AM on November 28th. This could vary if a higher than expected number of donations are scheduled.
- The donor does have the option to override the defaulted date and make the donation on the day they wish.
- At any time, you may run a report of your scheduled donations. Learn more here: http://help.clickandpledge.com/customer/portal/articles/876641
Some nonprofits use the GAgives website for year-round giving while others send donors to the site just around the GAgives giving day. If your nonprofit has not had donations process recently on your nonprofit’s page on the GAgives site, then it’s a good idea to run a small donation to make sure everything is working properly.
To encourage participating in GAgives nonprofits to check their donation pages on the GAgives site, Click & Pledge will enter everyone who makes a $1.28 donation to their nonprofit into a drawing for 3 restaurant.com $50 gift codes. We will announce the winners on November 18.When you do the $1.28 donation, you want to confirm:
- The donation processes. If not click here to submit a support ticket to Click & Pledge.
- Your received the notification the donation occurred. You can update emails in your notification list.
- That the donation was deposited into your bank account. Credit card donations deposit into your nonprofit’s bank account in 2 business days. If not click here to submit a support ticket to Click & Pledge.
To create your new receipt, see the instructions here:
Then after you create your new receipt, go back into your GiveBig settings and select the receipt name. See instructions to do this in slides below:
Instructions here: http://help.clickandpledge.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2103678
Instructions here: http://help.clickandpledge.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1649102
Instructions here: http://help.clickandpledge.com/customer/en/portal/articles/801486