Click&Pledge offers complimentary installation of its Salesforce applications to ensure that your organization is configured correctly. This applies to both Donor Management (aka Payments as a Service) and C&P Events.
To request, complete the following steps:
- Grant Login Access
- Copy your Salesforce Organization ID
- Request the installation in the Click & Pledge forum
- In Salesforce, click your Name in the top right of the screen
- Click 'My Settings' from the dropdown
- In the left column, click 'Personal'
- Click 'Grant Account Login Access'
- In the row for 'Click & Pledge Support' choose an Access Duration, 3 days recommended.
- Click to Save.
- In Salesforce, click Setup in the top right corner.
- Start typing 'Company' in the Quickfind textbox in the left column, and choose 'Company Information'. Do not hit enter. You may also navigate to Company Information under 'Administer'.
- In the right column, find Salesforce Organization ID. Copy this to a place you can reference in the next step.
- Open a tab or window, and go to https://forums.clickandpledge.com/
- In the top right corner, click to login or to set up a new account for the forum. This is not the same as your Click&Pledge Administration, it is for the forums only.
- Under Salesforce, click to open the 'Salesforce Upgrade Assistance' Topic.
- Click 'New Topic'
- Add a title to your post and ask to have Click&Pledge applications installed. Include your Salesforce Organization ID (e.g. 00D410000005nx4), indicate that you have already granted login access, and whether you would like Donor Management (Payments as a Service) only installed, or both Donor Management (PaaS) and Events.
- Post the request.
Note that Salesforce instances vary in how they are displayed, and navigation may be different in your instance. Refer to Salesforce articles on Grant Login Access, and How to locate my Salesforce Organization ID for more assistance.