Creating excitement around campaigns is easy with progress meters & ClickIts. From thermometers to runners to climbers adding a ClickIts is as easy as copying and pasting a few lines of code on your web site. All that is needed is Reporting Services activation through the administrative system and completing the wizard.
- Check out the progress meters at: http://clickandpledge.com/ClickIts/Meters/
- The thematic meters at: http://clickandpledge.com/ClickIts/Thematic/
To start adding the meters to your site you need to first activate the reporting services. To activate the reporting services options needed for the meters follow the steps listed below:
- Login to the administrative system
- Click on Account Info
- Click on API Information in the sub-nav of the “Your Profile” tab
- Check the box for “Enable Reporting Services (RaaS)”
There is no need to activate the other options since they are not being used by the meters. The additional options listed allow for extraction of more information for each tracker. Do not activate them if you are not planning to use the information.
More information about what each option will offer is at: https://developers.clickandpledge.com (Reporting-as-a-Service [RaaS])