Connect: Manual Transactions (Virtual Terminal)
A Virtual Terminal is a tool for manually processing transactions. This allows organizations to process transactions right within the Click & Pledge Connect platform. For instance this can be used when a donor calls your organization on the phone to make a donation or when your organization receives cash and check donations and you wish to tie these donations to a Connect campaign and fundraiser. When you processing using the Connect Virtual Terminal the Connect platform will automatically update the fundraising statistics.
- Set default values within the Virtual Terminal to save staff time
- Tie transactions to a campaign and fundraiser
- Process recurring gifts
- Patron look up. If someone has completed a transaction on the Connect platform, you can enter in their first name, last name, or email address to pull in their contact information.
- Additional fields for shipping information, tracker, and additional questions
- Default receipt customization
- Multiple payment types accepted
- Credit cards and eCheck transactions: Process through Click & Pledge just like online transactions.
- Card swipe capabilities* using a 3 track card reader that connects to your computer using a USB port.
- Invoice, Purchase Order, Custom Payment Type: Process without bank processing so no fees charged. Gives organizations the ability to apply transactions to the Connect platform for tracking purposes. Custom Payments can be defined in Virtual Terminal > Default Settings and be used to track your cash and check transactions.