A form field consists of contact fields and custom questions.
Using the contact fields you can add or remove optional fields in the Billing Information section. The changes which are made here will reflect in the Billing Information page which follows the external registration page.
Registrant Information Fields:
- Fields for: Select the desired registrant or level from the drop-down menu.
- Order: In the ascending order the fields will be displayed in the Billing Information section.
- Field Label: By changing the name in this section affects the fields in the Billing Information section.
- Mapped to: The Field labels will be mapped to the certain fields.
- Required: The mandatory fields in the Billing Information section can be enabled and rest of them may be disabled.
- Visible: The fields which ought to be displayed in the Billing Information section can be enabled and rest of them may be disabled.
- Default Value: Default value option will be available only for the new fields which are added by the event organizer/coordinator. The value which is given here will be displayed in the Billing Information section.
- Delete: Delete option will be available only for the new fields which are added by the event organizer/coordinator.
- Add Next Field: Click on Add Next Field button to add a new field.
- After saving the changes, the preview of the Billing Information section will be displayed.
Unlimited number of custom questions can be created. Custom questions may be layered as well.
Create Custom Question
- Question Applies to*: Event Organizer has the option of selecting to whom the custom applies to.
- Section*: Select the section from the Drop-Down menu or create a new section.
- Question*: Enter the custom question.
- Answer Type*: Select the answer type from the Drop-Down menu.
- Required*: If the required checkbox is enabled then the custom question must be answered in the External Registration Page.
- Visible*: If this check box is enabled only that custom question will appear in the attendee / registrant details in the External Registration Page.
- Default Value: If visible option is unchecked, then a default value should be given for that field. If the Visible option is checked, then the default value can be given in the External Registration Page.
8.Manage order: It manages the order of sections and questions.
9.To delete the custom question, then click on the desired registrant or level and click on the delete option (Recycle bin symbol).