Events home page looks like this. Let’s see the functionality of each one.
1.Click on C&P Event Management tab. If you don’t find the tab then click on All Tabs (+ Symbol) which is at the right top. In All tabs, you can find the C&P Event Management Tab.
2.Create New Event: This button helps you to create an event. Once you click on this button, you will be asked to fill the details of the event.
3.Events Drop-Down Menu: The filters will help to view the specific events. The 4 filters are All, Active Events, Upcoming Events & Archived Events.
- All: It will show all the events.
- Active Events: These are the events which have not reached their end date.
- Upcoming Events: These are the events which have a start date greater than today’s date.
- Archived Events: These are the events which passed their end date.
4. The search bar helps to search the events by event name, start & end date, time, number of registered, revenue and Additional revenue.
5. By clicking on the “Book” symbol, you will be directed to the Basic Information page.
6. By clicking on the “Eye” symbol, you will be directed to the External Registration Page.
7. Select the desired number from the drop-down menu. 100, 500 & 1000 events can view at a time.