Enter all the basic event details. In Basic Information fill all the mandatory fields (*) that need to be completed to create an event. All other sections like Additional Information, Messages, Discount Plans, etc. allow for further customization but they are not needed for the event to work.
- Event Name (Internal)*: Enter the Event Name which will be used for internal purpose.
- Event Name (External)*: Enter the Event Name which will be used for external purpose.
NOTE: Internal and External Event names can be same or different.
- Event Type: By Default, Events will be considered ‘Named’ unless the ‘Anonymous’ option is selected. With Named events, for each ticket sold first name, last name and email address needs to be entered for each ticket. For Anonymous events, multiple tickets can be purchased without providing this information. Contact creation for each named attendee will follow your Match Mode settings within the C&P Settings tab under Contact & Account.
NOTE: Settings cannot be changed once a ticket has been sold.
- Event Description: Give the theme or cause for conducting the event.
- Start Date*: Enter the Start Date of the Event.
- End Date*: Enter the End Date of the Event.
- Venue/Location: Enter the address of the Event / Venue.
- Default Registration Block: iFrame Code will be available. This will help to copy the code in other websites or social sites.
- Site Template*: Select any template from the list. If you are creating Event for the first time, you can choose from one of the Default template will be available. After your event is created you may customize it, or choose another template, or create your own template.
- Total Inventory: You may enter an inventory for the total number of attendees for the event. Inventories may be set for registration levels as well, but total number of registrations sold cannot exceed this number.
- Inventory Sold: The total number of attendees who are registered for the whole event will be displayed. It will be automatically updated.
- Available Inventory: Available Inventory is nothing but the difference between the Total Inventory and Inventory Sold. It will be automatically updated.
- Registration Timeout*: Inventory will be blocked for specific minutes which will be mentioned in the given text box. A timeout of zero (0) will not block the inventory.
- Hide Registration Timer: If selected, the timer will be hidden. Please note that when you hide the registration timer, the system will not block the number of tickets from the inventory until the tickets are purchased.
- Mode*: Active - ready to process transactions;
Test – may run test transactions with test credit card number (4111111111111111).
- Bitly URL: It provides the short URL of the External Registration Page.
At least one registration level must be created for each event.
- Order: It decides the level’s display order. Orders may be changed by changing the numeric number. Levels will be displayed in an ascending order where the smallest number is at the top of the list and the largest number at the bottom of the list.
- Level Name: Enter the name of the Level.
- Price: Enter the Level price. The value should be entered as a number without the currency ($) symbol.
- Tax (%): The percentage to be charged for tax. The value should be entered as a number without the percent (%) symbol.
- Tax Deductible: The tax deductible portion of the Price. The tax deductible amount should not exceed the actual price of the level.
- Additional Fee: Any additional fees that may apply. The fee will be a separate line item on the receipt.
- Total Inventory: The total number of tickets that may be sold for this level. Once the total level inventory has been reached, then the level will be set to “Sold Out” and no more registration for the level will be available. If the total tickets sold for all levels is equal to the Event inventory then the event will be set to “Sold Out” and registration for the entire event will stop.
- Available Inventory: The total number of tickets that are still available for this level will be displayed.
- Registrations Included: The number which is entered here will be considered as one registration.
Eg: - If the registration included is one, then one attendee will be considered as one registration. If the registration included is five, then five attendees will be considered as one registration.
- Registration Start Date: The date & time when the level registration starts. The level will not be shown on the registration form before the registration start date.
- Registration End Date: The date & time when the level registration will end. The level will not be shown on the registration form after the registration end date.
- Mode: The mode may be set to Active, Inactive, or Box Office Only.
- Active: Only levels in the active mode will appear in the registration form.
- Inactive: Inactive levels are not shown in either the registration form or in the Box Office.
- Box Office: The level will only show in the Box Office registrations form. The Box Office mode helps with accepting registration at the event using cash or other payment methods that are not available with the registration form.
- C&P Account*: If your organization has multiple Click & Pledge accounts, select the account you wish to use for this event. If you want to offer multiple accounts, use 'Add Account' button.
- C&P Account Name*: Enter the C&P Account Name.
- Connect Campaign: By selecting the campaign from the dropdown list, the receipt assigned to the selected campaign will send to the payee.
For Additional Information on Receipts, please click this link
- Payment Type*: Select payment types for this event. These payment types must be active within your Click & Pledge account to be accepted for your events. To review your payment options within your Click & Pledge account, you can access them by
- Login to Connect: https://login.connect.clickandpledge.com
- Then go to Launcher > Settings > Accepted Cards.
- Login to Connect: https://login.connect.clickandpledge.com
NOTE: Invoice & Purchase Order will not be available for new events. For existing events, there is backward compatability.
- Custom Payment: If you wish to name other payment types, like Cash or Check. Separate the payment types with a semi-colon (;).
- Free Payment: When the cart total amount is zero, it will process as free payment. Transaction details can be viewed in C&P Data.
- Add Accounts: If you have multiple Click & Pledge accounts you may add additional accounts then allow patrons to select an account. Display Label appears if you have multiple accounts. It allows you to distinguish between the accounts.
- Account Selector Label: This option will be available only when there are multiple accounts in the Add Accounts section. The registrant can select the desired account in the External Registration Page.
Always click SAVE to save any changes.